3 Days / 2 Nights Private Excursion to Merzouga from Marrakech
Enjoy a private excursion with your partner, family or friends to Merzouga, the beautiful gorges of Dades and many other beautiful places and spend 2 nights in the Sahara Desert in South West Morocco…
Price / Number of People :
About the activity
- Duration 3 days / 2 Nights
- Departure at 08h00 & Return at 19h00
- Printed or mobile confirmation vouchers are accepted
- Immediate confirmation
- Pick up at your hotel or Riad Marrakech. If your Riad is located in the medina, the care will take place in an accessible place, as close as possible to your Riad or Hotel
- Free cancellation
- Discover the magnificent Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, Dades Gorge…
- Discover the beautiful cities of Ouarzazate and Merzouga.
- Gaze at the beautiful landscapes of the Atlas Mountains and Tichka Pass.
- Take a camel ride in the middle of the desert.
- Spend a night in a bivouac in the desert under a beautiful clear sky full of stars.
Departure from Marrakech via the Tichka pass at 2260m above sea level, visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, Lunch in Ouarzazate and visit the movie studios and the Kasbah (weather permitting), you will cross the beautiful oasis of Skoura , Kalaat M’gouna then the valley of roses to reach the gorges of Dades, you will spend one night at the hotel (Half board).
Departure in the morning to go even further in the desert towards Merzouga, on the road you will visit the valley of the thousand Kasbahs, Tinghir, Todra Gorges, Erfoud, Rissani and the beautiful oasis of Tifilalte, to finally reach the erg Chabi in Merzouga.
You will make a camel ride to admire a beautiful sunset and reach the bivouac where you will spend the night under the clear sky and full of stars. (Dinner on the spot)
In the early morning you will be able to admire the sunrise then take breakfast.
Departure to Marrakech through Erfoud, Ouarzazate where you will have lunch.
Return to Marrakech around 19:00.
- Transport in an air-conditioned minibus.
- Camel rides.
- Accommodation in bivouac and Hotel
- Breakfast and dinner.