4 Days / 3 Nights Private Excursion to Zagora & Merzouga Desert from Marrakech
Enjoy a private excursion with your partner, family or friends to the cities of Zagora, Merzouga and many other beautiful places and spend 3 nights in the Sahara Desert in South West Morocco …
Price / Number of people :
About the activity
- Duration 4 days / 3 Nights
- Departure at 08h00 & Return at 19h00
- Printed or mobile confirmation vouchers are accepted
- Immediate confirmation
- Pick up at your hotel or Riad Marrakech. If your Riad is located in the medina, the care will take place in an accessible place, as close as possible to your Riad or Hotel
- Discover the magnificent Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, …
- Discover the beautiful cities of Ouarzazate, Zagora and Merzouga
- Gaze at the beautiful landscapes of the Atlas Mountains and Tichka Pass.
- Go on camel rides in the middle of the desert.
- Spend two nights in a bivouac in the desert under a beautiful clear sky full of stars.
- Discover the city of Zagora, Dades Gorges, Rose Valley, …
Day 01: Marrakech – Zagora
Departure from Marrakech, crossing the Tichka Pass at 2260m above sea level, visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, lunch in Ouarzazate, crossing the beautiful Draa Valley and its beautiful landscapes to reach Zagora.
After a 1h30 ride on camels, arrival at Bivouac where you can admire a beautiful sunset and spend the night in the desert under a clear sky and full of stars (dinner on site).
Day 02: Zagora – Merzouga
Admiration of the sunrise and take breakfast, 1h30 ride on the back of dromedaries to join the minibus.
Next destination to Merzouga through Tazzarine (Lunch on site), Alnif, Taghroute, Rissani to finally arrive at Erg Chabi, after a camel ride to admire the sunset, you will arrive at your Bivouac where you will spend the night. night in the desert (dinner on site).
Day 03: Merzouga – Dades Gorge
Admiration of the sunrise and taking breakfast
Next destination to the Gorges de Dades via Erfoud, Tinghir, Gorges de Todra, Valley of the Thousand Kasbahs, to finally reach the Gorges de Dades where you will spend the night in the hotel half board.
Day 04: Dades Gorge- Marrakech
Admiration of the sunrise and breakfast.
Departure to Marrakech via Kalaat M’gouna, the Valley of Roses, Ouarzazate (Visit the Kasbah of the city and movie studios if the weather permits), take lunch on the spot and cross the Tichka Pass to join Marrakesh.
- Transport in an air-conditioned minibus.
- Camel rides.
- Accommodation in bivouac and Hotel
- Breakfast and dinner.