Private Excursion to the Ourika Valley from Marrakech
Price / Number of people :
About the activity
- Duration 1 day
- Departure at 09h00 & Return at 16h30
- Printed or mobile confirmation vouchers are accepted
- Immediate confirmation
- Pick up at your hotel or Riad Marrakech. If your Riad is located in the medina, the care will take place in an accessible place, as close as possible to your Riad or Hotel
- Free cancellation
- Discover the beautiful valley of Ourika and its virgin nature.
- Discover some Berber villages and their terraces hanging on the red slopes of the valley.
- Learn more about argan oil and visit cooperatives run by Berber women.
- Visit the authentic Berber souk (market), available Monday and Thursday.
- Admire the beautiful waterfalls of Setti Fatma.
Your departure will be scheduled around 9 am, On a distance of 64 km from Marrakech, you will travel the small roads of the Ourika Valley rushing into the high Atlas, a river surrounded by greenery. A place of walk and rest appreciated by Moroccans and foreigners, a large orchard place, the valley is located southeast of Marrakech.
Between reddish slopes or clinging villages and terraces, limpid and abundant water running between the rocks watering the small meadows.
7 km further you arrive at Setti Fadma, which with its waterfalls is the most attractive place in the valley.
Enjoy delicious tajines in one of the many traditional restaurants and then go on a camel ride or simply on foot to admire the beautiful landscapes of the area.
- Transport in air-conditioned minibus
- Guide / Driver