Enjoy an excursion to the Zagora region and spend the night in the Sahara Desert in South West Morocco…
About the activity
- Duration 2 days / 1 Night
- Departure at 08h00 & Return at 19h00
- Printed or mobile confirmation vouchers are accepted
- Immediate confirmation
- Pick up at your hotel or Riad Marrakech. If your Riad is located in the medina, the care will take place in an accessible place, as close as possible to your Riad or Hotel
- Free cancellation
- Discover the magnificent Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou.
- Discover the beautiful city of Ouarzazate.
- Gaze at the beautiful landscapes of the Atlas Mountains and Tichka Pass.
- Take a camel ride in the middle of the desert.
- Spend a night in a bivouac in the desert under a beautiful clear sky full of stars
Day 1 : Marrakech – Zagora
Departure from Marrakech via the Tichka pass at an altitude of 2260m, visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, Lunch in Ouarzazate, you will cross the beautiful Dràa Valley to reach the desert of Zagora, you will make a journey of 1:30 am by camels to reach the bivouac where you will admire a beautiful sunset and spend the night under the clear sky and full of stars. (Dinner on the spot)
Day 2 : Zagora – Marrakech
In the morning departure from Zagora to Ouarzazate via the region of Agdz (visit the movie studios and the Kasbah if the time permits), lunch on site and departure to Marrakech via the Tichka Pass. Return to Marrakech around 19:00.
- Transport in an air-conditioned minibus.
- Camel ride.
- Accommodation in bivouac.
- Breakfast and dinner.
- Adult: 65 € / 650 MAD
- Child (1 – 5 years old): 40 € / 400 MAD
65 € / 650 MAD
per person *
SIMPLE AND FAST RESERVATION