Enjoy an excursion to the cities of Zagora, Merzouga and many other beautiful places and spend 3 nights in the Sahara Desert in South West Morocco …
About the activity
- Duration 4 days / 3 Nights
- Departure at 08h00 & Return at 19h00
- Printed or mobile confirmation vouchers are accepted
- Immediate confirmation
- Pick up at your hotel or Riad Marrakech. If your Riad is located in the medina, the care will take place in an accessible place, as close as possible to your Riad or Hotel
- Free cancellation
- Discover the magnificent Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, …
- Discover the beautiful cities of Ouarzazate, Zagora and Merzouga
- Gaze at the beautiful landscapes of the Atlas Mountains and Tichka Pass.
- Go on camel rides in the middle of the desert.
- Spend two nights in a bivouac in the desert under a beautiful clear sky full of stars.
- Discover the city of Zagora, Dades Gorges, Rose Valley, …
Day 01: Marrakech – Zagora
Departure from Marrakech, crossing the Tichka Pass at 2260m above sea level, visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, lunch in Ouarzazate, crossing the beautiful Draa Valley and its beautiful landscapes to reach Zagora.
After a 1h30 ride on the back of dromedaries, arrival at Bivouac where you will be able to admire a magnificent sunset and spend the night in full desert under a clear sky and full of stars (Half-board).
Day 02: Zagora – Dades Gorge
Admiration of the sunrise, 1h30 ride on the back of dromedaries to join the minibuses.
Stop at Ouarzazate, free walk of 2h30. (change of minibus)
Next destination to the Gorges de Dades via Erfoud, Tinghir, Gorges de Todra, Valley of the Thousand Kasbahs, to finally reach the Gorges de Dades where you will spend the night in the hotel half board.
Day 03: Dades Gorge – Merzouga
Next destination to Merzouga through Nkoub, Tazzarine (lunch on site), Rissani, Oasis Tafilalet, to finally arrive at Erg Chabi, after a ride camel to admire the sunset, you will arrive at your Bivouac where you go stay overnight (Dinner on Place).
Day 04: Merzouga – Marrakech
Admiration of sunrise and taking breakfast.
Departure to Marrakech via Kalaat M’gouna, the Valley of Roses, Ouarzazate (Visit the Kasbah of the city and movie studios if the weather permits), take lunch on site and cross the Tichka Pass to join Marrakesh.
- Transport in an air-conditioned minibus.
- Camel rides.
- Accommodation in bivouac and Hotel
- Breakfast and dinner.
- Person: 145 € / 1450 MAD
- Child (1-4 years): 100 € / 1000 MAD