about the activity
- Duration 1 day
- Departure at 08h00 & Return at 20h00
- Printed or mobile confirmation vouchers are accepted
- Immediate confirmation
- Pick up at your hotel or Riad Marrakech. If your Riad is located in the medina, the care will take place in an accessible place, as close as possible to your Riad or Hotel
- Free cancellation
- Discover the beautiful port city of Essaouira and the warm hospitality of its inhabitants.
- Stroll through the old medina and its ramparts.
- Admire the beach, the port, the souks, the medina, and the craft galleries.
- Explore the old Jewish Quarter.
- Visit the Skala and its cannons.
Departure from Marrakech in the morning at 08:00, after several stops to enjoy the scenery of the trip and take pictures, reach the port city of Essaouira at 11:00.
Explore the Medina, the ramparts and taste the cultural wealth of the city and its many art galleries. Admire the architecture of old, well-preserved buildings and enjoy magnificent views of the Skala on the Atlantic coast.
Enjoy freshly caught fish at one of the many traditional restaurants and then go on a camel ride or visit the old Jewish quarter to admire the synagogues.
Returning to Marrakech around 20:00
- Transport in air-conditioned minibus.
- Person: 20 € / 200 MAD