Enjoy a day trip to the highest and most spectacular waterfalls in North Africa…
About the activity
- Duration 1 day
- Departure at 07h00 & Return at 19h00
- Printed or mobile confirmation vouchers are accepted.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Pick up at your hotel or Riad Marrakech. If your Riad is located in the medina, the care will take place in an accessible place, as close as possible to your Riad or Hotel.
- Free cancellation.
- Discover the beautiful region of Ouzoud and its pristine nature.
- Gaze at the most spectacular waterfalls in North Africa.
- Admire the monkeys and birds that populate the area.
- Enjoy a traditional Tajine at one of the small local restaurants.
Your departure will be scheduled around 7 am, Over a distance of 150 km from Marrakech, you will cross many villages and traditional Moroccan cities.
After a three hour drive, you will arrive at Ouzoud waterfalls. There you will have 4 hours to enjoy the setting and its natural beauty, Go meet the monkeys and birds that populate the area, you can also swim or just have a coffee and relax beside the waterfalls.
You can also enjoy a delicious tajine in one of the many traditional restaurants while admiring the beautiful landscapes of the area.
After a peaceful and relaxing day, return to Marrakech around 7 pm.
- Transport in air-conditioned minibus.
- Adult: 20 € / 200 MAD
- Child (5 – 10 years old): 10 € / 100 MAD
- Child (0-4 years): Free